Aligned to Unit Standard - 10353
This comprehensive half day workshop is very effective for this who are involved in outbound sales. It is suitable for Sales staff who rely on the telephone for sales and Telesales personnel.
Learners will acquire fundamental, usable skills that will help them improve their telesales. They will learn how to become a confident presenter on the telephone and increase their performance and sales.
The workshop covers the following:
- Understanding strengths and capitalising upon them.
- Starting a call with confidence.
- Getting through the ‘gate-keepers’.
- Gathering information from the customer.
- Presenting effectively to the customer.
- Dealing with conflict on the telephone.
- Responding to negative responses.
- Closing a sale or securing the deal.
- Cross-selling products
- Using your voice to maximum effect.
- Tips on increasing your confidence on the telephone.