Telephone Skills & Front Desk Reception
Great telephone skills are the building blocks of every business and it is easy to see why. Many of the important experiences that your existing, new, and potential customers are having are based upon the level of customer service they are receiving from your employees while on the phone. Employees that can use their telephone skills to effectively deliver excellent service will grow and maintain a thriving business.
Aligned to Unit Standard 14348
This course is designed to build confidence and develop the skills necessary to promote a professional image on the telephone and at the front desk.
It covers the following:
- Telephone answering skills
- Voice control for greater clarity
- Recording messages accurately
- Developing listening skills
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Conflict resolution over the telephone
- Presenting a professional image
- Client services: speaking to customers