Pressure (Stress) Management
...refers to the wide spectrum of techniques and psychotherapies aimed at controlling a person's levels of stress usually for the purpose of improving everyday functioning.
Aligned to Unit Standard - 244589
This Workshop Covers the Following:
The pressure management standards:
- Identifying your pressure triggers
- Recording situations, events, people who cause negative physical, mental or emotional responses.
- Emotional intelligence
- Self awareness – recognising your emotions
- Self-management – controlling emotions and behaviour and adapting to change and pressure
- Social awareness – understanding and reacting to others’ emotions
- Relationship management – influencing and connecting
Employees guide to managing pressure
- Problem solving
- Taking control
- Directing energy
- Understanding yourself, your outlook
- Coping skill
- Mindfulness based pressure reduction.