...is an ongoing process of communication between a supervisor and an employee that occurs throughout the year, in support of accomplishing the strategic objectives of the organization.
The CorporateWise Performance Management Workshop is designed for HR managers and senior staff members who are required to conduct performance reviews. Prior to running
each Workshop, the client’s KRAs/KPAs/KPIs are evaluated to ensure that we fully understand the organisation’s performance management requirements. As a result, a very
targeted, tailored approach is taken.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Essential elements of staff interaction.
- Foundations of group behaviour
- Set performance goals and measures.
- Formulate development plans
- Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Foundations for individual behaviour
- Perception and individual decision making
- Motivation – concepts to application
Participants in the CorporateWise HRWise Courses are eligible to benefit from additional packages attached to this training. These packages include:
- The provision of Standard Contracts/Policies and Procedures: Free
- The provision of Personalised Contracts/Policies and Procedures: R660 per hour
- General HR Support on Retainer: R1200 per month for two hours of support.