...is an ongoing process of communication between a supervisor and an employee that occurs throughout the year, in support of accomplishing the strategic objectives of the organization.
This workshop has been designed for both HR managers and senior staff members who are required to conduct performance reviews. We will tailor make the workshop to suit your needs and using your KRAs/KPAs/KPIs.
The workshop covers the following:
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Essential elements of staff interaction.
- Self image.
- Leadership and trust
- Motivating staff.
- Foundations of group behaviour
- Understanding work teams
- Power and politics
- Set performance goals and measures.
- Formulate development plans
- Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Foundations for individual behaviour
- Perception and individual decision making
- Motivation – concepts to application