This workshop is suitable for administration staff and personal assistants.
(Aligned to SAQA US 110003, NQF 4, 8 credits)
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understanding of the various administrative systems required by an organisation
- Develop and update administrative systems in a specific business environment
- Develop systems to keep administrative information at the required level of confidentiality
- Develop policies and procedures on administrative systems and write them into a manual.
The workshop covers the following:
- Administrative systems
- Various administrative systems required including client-filing systems, staff administrative systems and business systems.
- The usage of each system is described in relation to company and legal requirements.
- Resources utilisation such as staff, information technology, office space
- Management requirements for these administrative systems
- Develop and update administrative systems
- The administrative requirements in the business context.
- Administrative system development within the context of the organisational and legal requirements.
- Administrative systems and procedures.
- Feedback mechanisms and changes.
- Confidential Information, in terms of legal, company and industry requirements and practices.
- Mandates for access to confidential information for administrative and other staff according their job role.
- Policies and procedures.
- Legislative and organisational requirements and procedures
- The procedure for each element of the administration system is explained to employees in line with the policies developed.
- The policies and procedures written manual
We don't just train - we inspire
Learning shouldn’t be something employees have to do. It should be something they want to do.The primary objective of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment. Our workshops are outcomes based and our approach to learning encompasses all learning styles- oral, aural and kinaesthetic, so that all participants can benefit. We incorporate: role play, open discussions, exercises, games, video clips to name a few.
Participants are given real life examples and scenarios to ensure that they will be able to transfer this knowledge back to the workplace.
Our unique Microlearning platform, provides short, smart and focused instructional bursts that put learning into realistic performance contexts for greater retention and application in the workplace. These, delivered on a monthly basis, will help to reinforce the workshop learning and enhance the knowledge transfer to the workplace. This post-course platform includes:
- key-point reminders and tips
- short engaging videos
- useful articles
- quick and targeted assessments
Delegates have full contact to our family of facilitators online, via email or telephonically should they have any queries theory covered during the course at any time following the course, ensuring a quick turnaround on responses.