Aligned to Unit Standard 110023
This workshop is intended for all persons working in organisations who are responsible for presenting information in report format.
The workshop covers the following:
- Write for a specific audience and context.
- Select the correct tone, style and register for the audience receiving the report and the context in which the report is to be read.
- Collecting the information.
- Selecting and organising material.
- Using statistical information in a report.
- Drafting and editing own writing.
- Concluding and recommending.
- Presenting a report.