05/06/2017 08:30 to 05/06/2017 16:30
CorporateWise Events - CT
Cape Town, South Africa
This workshop is suitable for Junior Managers and Supervisors as it covers aspects ranging from managing staff to personal mastery and it will teach delegates the skills necessary to lead a team effectively.
The following is covered in the workshop:
- Goal setting
- Making informed decisions
- Understanding assertive communication
- Assertiveness vs aggression
- Characteristics of communication
- The essential elements of managing staff
- Motivating staff
- Understanding the causes of conflict
- Dealing with staff conflict
- Understanding the causes of stress in the workplace
- Dealing with stress
- Analysis of the demands on time
- Self analysis on time management
- Ways to improve time management
- Understanding the importance of being a team player
- Leading a team
We don't just train - we inspire
Learning shouldn’t be something employees have to do. It should be something they want to do.The primary objective of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment. Our workshops are outcomes based and our approach to learning encompasses all learning styles- oral, aural and kinaesthetic, so that all participants can benefit. We incorporate: role play, open discussions, exercises, games, video clips to name a few.
Participants are given real life examples and scenarios to ensure that they will be able to transfer this knowledge back to the workplace.
Our unique Microlearning platform, provides short, smart and focused instructional bursts that put learning into realistic performance contexts for greater retention and application in the workplace. These, delivered on a monthly basis, will help to reinforce the workshop learning and enhance the knowledge transfer to the workplace. This post-course platform includes:
- key-point reminders and tips
- short engaging videos
- useful articles
- quick and targeted assessments
Delegates have full contact to our family of facilitators online, via email or telephonically should they have any queries theory covered during the course at any time following the course, ensuring a quick turnaround on responses.