15/08/2016 08:30 to 15/08/2016 16:30
This course is aligned to Unit Standard 110023
This course is suitable for candidates who have a sound command of language but need the skills and structure for writing formal reports and is also intended for all persons working in organisations who are responsible for presenting information in report format.
The workshop covers the following:
• Identifying the objective and scope of the report
• Writing for a specific audience and context
• Collecting the information
• Selecting and organising material
• Using statistical information in a report
• Increasing specificity and reader interest with the use of numbers, facts and examples
• Drafting and editing own writing
• Concluding and recommending
• Presenting a report
Delegates have full contact to our family of facilitators online, via email or telephonically should they have any queries theory covered during the course at any time following the course, ensuring a quick turnaround on responses.