29/06/2017 08:30 to 29/06/2017 16:30
CorporateWise Events - CT
Cape Town, South Africa
This workshop is suitable for administration staff and personal assistants. It is designed as a refresher workshop to up skill staff.
The workshop covers the following:
- Customer care
- Social skills
- Stress, time and diary management
- Analysing how a business functions including:
- Writing a company profile
- Customer and supplier management
- Debtors and creditors
- Your role in the business and characteristics of your role
- Team work
- Assertive communication
- Self esteem and self confidence
- Effective listening
- Body language and voice production
- Telephone techniques including:
- Answering skills
- Recording messages accurately
- Conflict resolution over the telephone
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Presenting a professional image
- Client services: speaking to customers
- Writing skills
- Goal setting
Course fees include tea/coffee, a buffet lunch and a certificate of attendance.
We don't just train - we inspire
Learning shouldn’t be something employees have to do. It should be something they want to do.The primary objective of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment. Our workshops are outcomes based and our approach to learning encompasses all learning styles- oral, aural and kinaesthetic, so that all participants can benefit. We incorporate: role play, open discussions, exercises, games, video clips to name a few.
Participants are given real life examples and scenarios to ensure that they will be able to transfer this knowledge back to the workplace.
Our unique Microlearning platform, provides short, smart and focused instructional bursts that put learning into realistic performance contexts for greater retention and application in the workplace. These, delivered on a monthly basis, will help to reinforce the workshop learning and enhance the knowledge transfer to the workplace. This post-course platform includes:
- key-point reminders and tips
- short engaging videos
- useful articles
- quick and targeted assessments
Delegates have full contact to our family of facilitators online, via email or telephonically should they have any queries theory covered during the course at any time following the course, ensuring a quick turnaround on responses.