Effective Office Administration Workshop
20/01/2016 08:30 to 20/01/2016 16:30
CorporateWise Events - Jhb
This workshop is suitable for administration staff and personal assistants. It is designed as a refresher workshop to up skill staff. (Aligned to SAQA US 110003, NQF 4, 8 credits)
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understanding of the various administrative systems required by an organisation
- Develop and update administrative systems in a specific business environment
- Develop systems to keep administrative information at the required level of confidentiality
- Develop policies and procedures on administrative systems and write them into a manual.
The workshop covers the following:
- Administrative systems
- Various administrative systems required including client-filing systems, staff administrative systems and business systems.
- The usage of each system is described in relation to company and legal requirements.
- Resources utilisation such as staff, information technology, office space
- Management requirements for these administrative systems
- Develop and update administrative systems
- The administrative requirements in the business context.
- Administrative system development within the context of the organisational and legal requirements.
- Administrative systems and procedures.
- Feedback mechanisms and changes.
- Confidential Information, in terms of legal, company and industry requirements and practices.
- Mandates for access to confidential information for administrative and other staff according their job role.
- Policies and procedures.
- Legislative and organisational requirements and procedures
- The procedure for each element of the administration system is explained to employees in line with the policies developed.
- The policies and procedures written manual
We don't just train - we inspire
- key-point reminders and tips
- short engaging videos
- useful articles
- quick and targeted assessments